This update is going to be super short as I need to head out to the airport in 10 minutes for a 10 day vacation trekking in Patagonia and I am not taking my laptop with me. I can’t remember the last time I went somewhere without my laptop. It probably was 6 years ago (for another trekking trip)!
- 45 day streak on Duolingo and Memrise apps to learn Spanish
- Finished up to Lesson 4 (incl.) of Udacity’s Intro to Descriptive Stats Course.
- Continuing on the stats theme, I finished reading book Superforecasting: The Art and Science of Prediction by Philip E. Tetlock and Dan Gardner
- Watched videos from Weeks 1 and 2 of Coursera’s course on Natural Language Processing https://www.coursera.org/course/nlangp (this wasn’t part of planned curriculum, but a coworker wanted to study it so we decided to join forces).
- Read another chapter (chap 13) from Deep Learning book.